Wednesday 18 January 2012

Opening up to trust again

My decision to end my celibacy has raised a few eyebrows.
I wasn't lonely. But I was frustrated. Sexually and passionately. I like being expressive, to give my loved ones affection. I also like sex for stress release. I was getting bored with the celibacy. I'm confident I made the right decision, I don't regret it. The objective was to prevent myself getting hurt, rushing into anything and putting my man before myself. I've taught myself to no longer do these things. And now I'm dating again and having a laugh. Plus feeling sexy and being attractive is always a confidence booster. So I'm still content and settled, just didn't quite make it a year. But I made the considered decision to break it at the right time. And I don't feel like a failure. Happy days. 
Life can be fun, and life can be cruel. But rather than let it keep you down, you have to pick yourself up and start again. Friends and family get you through it. The people you love are the most important in the world. Any time you open yourself up to anyone new you run the risk of getting hurt, which everyone is scared deep down. But if it goes tits up, rely on those who love you to get you through, and don't believe everyone in the world is evil. You can't truly love someone unless you trust them.

No comments:

Post a Comment