Sunday 15 January 2012

Day 2

Day 2 was much calmer.
I've had a lot more messages but I'm only really talking to seven. 4 of which seem pretty decent but I'll have to suss that out.  I'm not the type to fall in love online, being extremely new to all this even though it's been popular for years. Certainly not one to follow the trends.
I find myself being cautious and wary, not giving away too much. So why did I used to do it so quickly in the real world? Maybe it's the sexual chemistry that confuses me and makes me a hormonal teen. Actually, scratch the maybe. But at least in online dating, I can be choosy and take my time. And dating police officers means they're not likely to be free too often, so they can't bombard me or try to rush  things. I hope.

Why is it so much easier to force yourself to be careful on the Internet than in real life? It's not as though you can guarantee anyone you meet in real life is for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment