Thursday 5 January 2012

Decisions

I'm still feeling pretty contented. And it's lovely. I feel like maybe I'm not being so hard on myself anymore. 
I'm thinking of easing back on the rules and slowly allowing men into my life. As in very slowly. Whilst maintaining my celibacy. But it has been months now, and I'm thinking friendships with guys wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. I have to learn to trust again. Not really sure how realistic a year of nothing whatsoever is...? And I know my behaviour has changed, which was the objective of the exercise - that and not getting hurt again. 
But these are just thoughts. And I'm absolutely adamant I will stick to my resolution and go back to school. Whatever happens, I will not become subsumed by a man again. And I'm a lot stronger for my singledom. And I want to stay that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment