Monday 16 January 2012

How is possible to get on sooo well with guys in text and email but not in person? Or let's correct that, they all want me but I don't want them! 
I'm not arrogant. But dear god I'm hotter than this. I believe in the idea of being laughed into bed. I believe it is about the person. But I need some kind of physical attraction to get me buzzing! 
So it's been 2 dates. Neither of whom I have any inclination to see again. Perhaps I need the build up of attraction - but there's something about the semi blind date that just doesn't fit with who I am. 
I'm reminded of SATC's Charlotte - "I've been doing this for 15 years. I'm exhausted; where is he?!" well after 2 online dates I can safely say... I know what, who and what classification I want. The bugger is, I can't have it. 
So I'll keep ploughing on, having a laugh and seeing what materialises. It's bloody funny, your ex you haven't seen in 10 years getting back in touch!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment