Wednesday 25 January 2012

The online experiment - experiences thus far...

Update on the great online dating experiment:
Date 1 - too flashy, bit of an Essex wideboy. Seemed sweet and very self-deprecating. Goodnight kiss, but no desire to see him again. 
Date 2 - bald pixie. Pictures were obviously years old. Used the drink as a therapy session to post-mortem his divorce, with me in the unwitting role of therapist. Hid in toilets for 10 mins but he didn't leave. Used the train excuse and left after 80 minutes. 
Date 3 - cancelled on me as I'm pretty sure he got the feeling I wasn't too keen. I wasn't. Went home and relaxed instead - and really enjoyed myself. 
Date 4 - out for 7 hours. Had a really good time but drank a bit much. Got thrown out of bar for making out too much. Carried on texting me for a few days, but he said no when I suggested we meet up again. 
So,in a nutshell, no total horrors, but no real prospects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment