Sunday 15 January 2012

A night with mcsexy brings peace and serenity

I'm sure some people will be disappointed with my decision to break my celibacy.  Fair play to them.  But I truly don't regret it.  It was the right thing for me, I was in control and he was very respectful.  This is vitally important.  I'm glad I broke my celibacy to someone I trust, someone conventionally sexy, and someone I feel safe with. That's underrated and undervalued. Just wish I hadn't had to go home smelling of sex.... and covering up a hickey for 3 days.  Oops.  Felt like such a teenager!
The best thing is it has given me back my faith that there are some good people out there, and that I can be in charge of what I do and don't want. 
The idea of kissing lots of frogs to find your prince still grates on me though, don't buy into that!  The most important thing is friendship and if something else develops, that's just fantastic.  But to quote Carrie Bradshaw (oh dear lord help me...) - the relationship you have with yourself is the most important one.  And I think me and myself are getting on extremely well right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment