Sunday 8 January 2012

Apology

So, I have a huge apology to make.  To Mcsexy.  Turns out I read him all wrong.  To be fair, my conclusions were seemingly justified and shared by a friend of mine, but having spent time with him getting to know him and having a laugh, it turns out i totally pre-judged him. 
We all have a public persona.  Certain elements of ourselves we magnify and project.  A good persona is a defense mechanism; helps stop people seeing your weaker side.  If you're a proud person, like both he and I are, you don't want to be seen as incapable or fragile. 
But he is a much better guy than I gave him credit for.  And Im embarassed at how little I had thought of him.  Goes to show I was being judgemental when I really had no right to be. 
The truth is, I would be happy to have him as a friend in my life.  Because he is surprisingly sweet and good.  Not a bastard, not a player, not a shit. 
Sorry honey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment