Thursday 12 April 2012

Not quite going as planned...

So far I haven't quite managed the multiple dating as planned; they seem to come one at a time. Sure there's cross-over, but no two guys in one week.  The more downbeat and negative I've been before the date, the more I've had an enjoyable time with them.  But it just hasn't quite progressed. I've got as far as third date so far and I just can't get past that. But I'm being much more ruthless now and if they don't cut it, I cut them. Simples.  The guy who blew me off 2 hours before is back again. I surmise it's because he hasn't met anyone else. I find myself giving him short shrift and not saying much. So why does he keep contacting me? He says girls are only looking for one thing, but surely that's a 25year old male's fantasy? Perhaps I'm generalising. But then trying to get back in my good books by highlighting how different he is to everyone else just doesn't work either. I should ignore him. I've been advised by my friends not to meet him. But I gotta admit, I'm still intrigued....despite my no bullshit rule. Maybe it's because I know he works with my ex...that could be fun. But then how would I feel if he saw me after all these years and thought phew, lucky escape? He hurt me enough back then. And surely I'd worry they were talking about me... Paranoia is no fun. I'm beginning to think I get hurt by bastards, and then end up hurting the good ones, thereby hurting myself. So many mistakes. But I still have time to right them. It's about learning, growing and being the best person I can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment