Tuesday 17 April 2012

The good behaviour manifesto

Standing in line for the coach to our destination, I realise just how big my organisation is. And how many beautiful men work here. A lot of them are gay, but still nice to look at. And it will be interesting to meet people from other offices. But this reinforces the need to behave and protect my professional reputation. Even though my horoscope said to go outside my comfort zone and have fun, as taking risks gives me an adrenaline rush. The fact that I really need to get laid is not helping. So I'm writing this as a declaration of good intent, and a reminder to myself to behave. But with work mandated fun impending, I really feel like throwing it all out the window and being a minx. It's been too bloody long. Maybe if I was in a relationship it would help. But I'm 9 months on from the worst night of my life, and that is a sobering reminder of the need to behave. I am no longer a wild child, I am an adult professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment