Thursday 12 April 2012

Another one bites the dust

So what is with my habit of deleting a guy's number? I think I just want to not drunk dial them, and see if they get in touch. And if they don't I can't get in touch with them.  Why am I so tied up by a guy because of his kiss? What does it mean and what am I going to do if I can't kiss him again?   I've deleted his number and I don't expect to hear from him again. Nice kissing isn't enough for me. And he seems sweet and decent, but I do want more than a typical uni relationship. I'm sorry he's having a tough time but I don't want to start something with dramas. And him having a child is not really something I think I can vibe with. Especially not if his ex is anything like the monsters on Jeremy Kyle. Maybe I was more attracted to him because he looks a lot like 2 of my exes? Who knows. But the lesson learned is twofold - kissing is not enough, and don't go on a date with someone who is hungover. Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment