Monday 12 December 2011

Schizophrenic libido

Oh hell. Mr faceless is back. He's a mix of my ex and a guy I have known my entire life. But mr lalaland is hotter than both of them.
He's saying the same things, doing the same things. Only now he tells me he loves me. He comes to my dreams at the strangest times. When my alarm goes off far too early in the morning, and I hit snooze, he is there. I can almost feel his arms around me. Part of me wonders if I am inventing him consciously but I really dont think I am; I can barely think of my own name when I'm being yanked from dreamydream land and just about cope with hitting the snooze button.  So I doubt I could begin a fantasy.  I just wish I knew what it all meant - I have no idea who he is, and the fact that it is pretty much a daily repetition of the same scenario is somewhat freaky.  I'm worried - my manic libido is giving me whiplash.

No comments:

Post a Comment