Monday 12 December 2011

1st December

I'm horny as hell today and it's driving me nuts. I really don't want to be. It's been almost 4 months since I got laid and I'm craving it. Really craving it. To the point that it's becoming a distraction from work. I don't have enough to do at work this week, but that will change once my boss comes back from hol. It's not good that there are so many attractive guys at work. Floppyhaired and I keep meeting at the photocopier, completely coincidentally, but I'm not going there. He seems nice, but I want to reach for the stars with my next man, not settle for nice. If I'm going to invest in something I need to know it will be worth it, in every sense. Plus I work with him, so that's a total no-no. But I miss having a workplace flirtation.

But this burning suppressed fire is really not helped by my cold veggie sausages looking like limp dicks in my lunchbox. Couldn't eat them after that.

This is so frustrating.  I have no idea why my libido has returned when it went dormant for a while. I really wish it would bugger off again so I can get back to my year of self-imposed celibacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment