Monday 12 December 2011

14th October (posted later)

I think there's a strong correlation between intelligence and common sense

When I finally do date again, I want a real man, who is mature kind and a real adult.
Given that I'm not planning to date for a long time, he is going to have to wait for me, and prove he is worthy of me.  I am not arrogant, I am not in love with myself, but I do deserve to be treated with respect and I want a man who is good enough for me.  I am done with boys, overgrown manchilds, and losers who do not appreciate me for all that I am.  I do not want a casual thing, nor a boring series of dates in which I find myself watching the clock.  I want someone who I can love, without dramas, and who will not suppress me or stifle me personally or professionally.  I want someone who will love me passionately.  I am not and will not be seeking perfection, but just a decent human being.  Waiting, and taking it slowly, is the way to go about achieving that.  In 47 weeks time.  Or maybe even later.  Who knows, I might be happy celibate and end up extending it for another 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment