Friday 30 March 2012

Trying again...

Giving it another go... I'm extremely dubious about this one. After the last few I can't help wondering what's wrong with him. Or possibly worse, if I like him but he doesn't like me.  I'm so unfussed about tonight, I haven't even bothered shaving. Perhaps a summer dress with nude legs would have been better, but I just couldn't drag myself out of bed early this morning to make an effort for god knows what will turn up. My girls have been telling me I'll meet the right guy soon, and my gays have told me how fabulous I look, but I'm not convinced. Oh well. This is me. Take me as I am or not at all - but just don't play games. Or be a dick. But that might be too much to ask... It just all feels a bit contrived doing it like this. I need to line up more dates. That takes the pressure off them.  So, here we go... 

No comments:

Post a Comment