Tuesday 2 October 2012

My ideal man



Im feeling rather dopey this morning. It's a gorgeous autumnal fresh morning, I'm wrapped up snug and pondering whether or not I actually am attracted to my colleague or whether it is an office thing. I suspect the latter as he is about my height. 
I'm trying not to think about the impending tough discussion with my boss this morning. Shes obsessed with checklists. So.... I've put together a list for my dream guy. Of course we'd have to click, connect and get on, but that's kind of a given.  I totes CBA to turn the following into prose, so the list must suffice. Sometimes in life, bullet points will do:
·         Tall 
·         Broad shoulders
·         Low body fat 
·         Muscly but not bulky 
·         Strong jawline and cheekbones 
·         Gorgeous eyes 
·         Tight toned arse 
·         Good dress sense 
·         Thick neck 
·         Not receding hairline! 
·         Not thinning hair! 
·         Flat stomach (hint of 6 pack but not ripped) 
·         Long eyelashes 
·         No moobs
·         Rugby player legs 
·         3 day stubble 
·         Close cut hair 
·         Rugby fan
·         Fascinating aida-style sense of humour
·         Doesn't want to just watch tv and drink beer 
·         Travels 
·         Loves foreign food 
·         Speaks at least 1 other language 
·         Poss. postgrad qualification 
·         Happier out than in 
·         Imaginative
·         Likes to go new places 
·         Thinks outside the box 
·         Well- read 
·         Not a misogynist 
·         Not violent
·         Believes in diplomacy but will step in to calm things down 
·         Creative 
·         Emotionally secure 
·         Articulate 
·         Comfortable expressing himself 
·         Respects others opinions 
·         Strong in his beliefs 
·         Passionate about changing something for the better 
·         Anti-dv and anti-sexual violence
·         Not a heavy drinker nowadays (hedonistic past is par for) 
And preferably not divorced and no kids, but I guess you can't always have it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment